• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Dark Fox Red Labrador Stud Dog

rhys9tt

Superb Working Fox Red Labrador Stud Dog
Sawyerson Golden Fleece at Rylandson (Fynn)
His health tests are as follows:
BVA hip score 4:3 = 7
Elbows score: 0:0
Current BVA eye certificate
PRCD-PRA - Clear (Labokin)
MCD - Clear
CNM - Clear
EIC - clear (rare to be cleat in red labs)
S2D - clear (rare to be clear in red labs)
He picks up 2 -3 days a week during the season, on partridge, pheasant and duck.
Fynn is clear for Centronuclear Myopathy, Progressive Retinal Atrophy and Macular Corneal Dystrophy.
Fynn has 100% fertility to date, producing large litters, including a 9 and a 7 from a single mating. Bitches are entitled to 2 matings 24-72hours apart.
In the unlikely event that the bitch does not conceive, a free covering at the next season will be honoured. A contract will be issued to state this.
A copy of Fynn's pedigree and health tests will be provided.
Please email for more information. Photos and pedigree can be emailed on request.
Stud fee £350 (North Wales near Chester)
DSC_0235.jpgDSC_0212.jpgDSC_0217.jpgDSC_0224.jpgDSC_0227.jpgDSC_0229.jpgDSC_0237.jpgDSC_0238.jpgDSC_0243.jpgDSC_0266.jpg

Last edited:

RuralLondoner

Stunning dog! Let me know if anyone takes you up as, depending on the bitch of course, I might well be interested in having my name put on the waiting list for one of his pups.

rhys9tt

Hi Lads,

Thanks for the positive comments about Fynn, good to see people knowing the difference between 'FIT' and 'Skinny'.

He has served 2 red bitches over the last month or so, so I will keep in touch with the bitch owners and put their details on here once i know what they have available. He is due to serve a local black bitch in a weeks time too, so should be a few pups for sale.

If anyone wants any more info or a copy of his pedigree PM me.

Thanks again.

Rhys

deerstalker.308

Rhys, (or anyone else) any idea what colour is the dominant gene? If you mate a black bitch with a red dog or vice versa.... Is there a tendency for the colour of the pups to go one way rather than the other?

rhys9tt

Hi

I put him to my black bitch (to prove him), she has all black in her line (as far back as i know anyway) and she had 9 pups, 4 black, and 5 yellow/red (2 really dark, 3 dark yellow). Also he was put to my mates black dog (that I bred, she has yellow GM), and she had 7 pups, 2 black, and 5 dark yellow/red (not as dark as him). Like I say he has gone to 2 red bitches last month, so i am keen to see what they produce. Black is always the dominant gene but I think the pup color depends on whether or not the black bitch has pure black genes, or if there is some yellow in the line. Labrador Color Inheritance - With New Puppy Color Charts

Rhys