• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: DCS1 Training Manual

Slim

I also have one if you still need. Happy to send it for free, as knowledge is power to be shared!

Reactions: Mog

Hudson12

I’ve it electronically I can send if you want but tbh if you go on bds website and do the mock tests you’ll fly through it I did the mock tests the night before and passed

TwoSmokingBarrels

Does anyone else have a manual they are looking to sell? I am looking to compete the DSC later this year so will be good to get a head start!

Ozalid

If you want a head start and haven’t done it yet, I strongly recommend going to the British Deer Society website and paying 20 quid for 60 days access to the Ultimate Deer Data Training package, in my opinion it’s excellent value for money.