• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in a county or city Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling/hijacking posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: Deactivated guns

The Lucky Hunter
Hi all,
I am looking for deactivated guns from ww1 and ww2 two time periods. I already have a Bren and an SMLE. Looking at British and German. Has anyone got anything they are looking to part with?

Fidget

Get your de-acts before 26th June.
New specifications coming in then, so NOTHING will strip, cock or click.

Druid

The trouble is that if you buy anything not to new euro spec, then it is illegal to sell it on or otherwise transfer it without bringing it up to euro spec.
all those old spec deact SLRs that we’re going for 4 figure sums a couple of years ago are effectively worthless now. In a financial sense of course, I’d still like one on the wall of my man cave.

DanTheMan

The trouble is that if you buy anything not to new euro spec, then it is illegal to sell it on or otherwise transfer it without bringing it up to euro spec.
all those old spec deact SLRs that we’re going for 4 figure sums a couple of years ago are effectively worthless now. In a financial sense of course, I’d still like one on the wall of my man cave.

Only until we leave the EU then the law reverts to selling old spec again, as written in the updated Policing and Crime Bill

Our passion is your passion... stalk with us!