Wanted: DECENT PCP AIR RIFLE

teflon

HI Phil, i need top make some space so have the following for sale:
HW 110 in .22. This was bought new by me in October 2019 from the Airgun Centre in Rayleigh Essex. This is a cracking little rifle, stupidly accurate and just as reliable. This one has accounted for dozens & dozens of squirrels in the first year of ownership ( this has only been used on one outing since November 2020 & i got 7 on that day). Last time i put it over a chrony it was 11.16 and you can bring a chrony to try it on my tiny range if you want. It comes with studs, a mossy oak padded sling 2 x 10 round mags, a Mamba lite 3-12 x 44 scope with front flip up cover ( in VGC, no crimps on the tube) and a decent padded gun bag that is in very good condition.
Now the bad bits. There is a tiny mark on the right hand side of the butt and another one on the forend where its been fired while resting on fences/gates . Other than that its in really good nick.
Im looking for £725 for the full kit or £ £625 without the scope .

BSA R10 Camo Super Carbine in .177. Soft touch woodland camo stock, CCS moderator/ shroud assembly & 2 x 10 shot mags & 2 x sling studs. I bought this last June/July ( i do have the receipt somewhere or can date it through my credit card and can post the exact date if needed) and only used it until i bought my Wildcat in November and its basically in the same condition now. I've wrapped the mod, shroud & bottle in camo tape to protect it and there's absolutely no marks underneath, as is the rest of the rifle. This rifle has had very little use, maybe 300/400 pellets, but has accounted for a good few dozen rabbits & pigeons & iirc it was running at 11.3ish when i last chronied it. Any prospective buyers are invited to bring a chrony and try it out in my garden range, although its only 10 metres.
I'm looking for £600 firm please, no silly offers as im in no real rush to sell.

Boxed Artemis M16A in .22 with 1 x Mag, mod & adapter. I bought this on a whim a few months ago with an idea of shortening the barrel and finding a military style stock/chassis and keeping as my one & only air rifle but i just haven't found the time to do it. This could easily be mistaken for a brand new rifle, there are no marks, dents or scratches on either the wood or metalwork. Its still in the original box and ive only ever fired 5 pellets through it.
Pics on request.
All collected from Dagenham, local meet up or post at buyers risk.

David.evans

Hw100 177 sporter , bought last december in lock down to plink in the garden
it’s not had 300 pellets thro it , and has been tuned by the rat works
bipod ,sling 2x mags and all it came with mint condition
brand new hawke scope 3x12x50 fast mount on, and pellet on pellet at 40 yards
£600
atb
+ 3ltr dive bottle , unfortunately out of date
+ BSA gun bag

Last edited:

Ttocs

Hi, I’ve not got one for sale but I to was recently after a sub 12 PCP. I looked at second hand but ended up with a Walter RM8 new for £385 in .177. To say I’m very pleased with it would be an understatement - it’s quite heavy but very accurate and consistent (fully regulated), has a nice trigger and a good shot count too. I also like the magazine which is very simple but more over, doesn’t protrude up through the dovetail compromising the figment of some mounts. I’ve fitted a decent moderator and it’s very quiet. I’ve zeroed the scope at 35 yards and it shoots groups that’ll fit on a 5p piece at that range (see 10 shot group below) using JSB 10.34gr (4.52mm) pellets at 11.7 fobs. Longest shot so far - crow stone dead at 58 yards 👍
Worth considering
Cheers

Attachments

• B628142A-8204-47FE-8A06-E5AC9BB527D8.jpeg
    B628142A-8204-47FE-8A06-E5AC9BB527D8.jpeg
    326.6 KB · Views: 5

barbel

Hw100 177 sporter , bought last december in lock down to plink in the garden
it’s not had 300 pellets thro it , and has been tuned by the rat works
bipod ,sling 2x mags and all it came with mint condition
brand new hawke scope 3x12x50 fast mount on, and pellet on pellet at 40 yards
£600