Decisions Decisions

Jeff8861

Looking for something in 6.5. To be used for stalking and nv use so would prefer some adjustment on the stock.

Have in mind the s20 hunter preferably in the new camo stock. Again struggling to find one.

Berretta Brx1 again no stock been told end of the year.

Tikka action then change to aftermarket stock grs type.

Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated thanks.

brave echo niner

Tikka barrelled action with an aftermarket stock (I would look at MDT or McMillan).

I have one currently with a bedded A3-5, factory barrelled action in .300 WSM that shoot sub 0.5MOA.

Ben

Last edited:

Steff

If Blaser didn‘t exist I‘d go for a Tikka barreled action in a PSE stock.
But as it is I can turn it any way I like and always end up with a Blaser again.
As you want adjustments, this would mean an R8 Ultimate with the adjustable stock options.

I wish PSE would make R8 stocks …. 🙄

gixer1

Looking for something in 6.5. To be used for stalking and nv use so would prefer some adjustment on the stock.

Have in mind the s20 hunter preferably in the new camo stock. Again struggling to find one.

Berretta Brx1 again no stock been told end of the year.

Tikka action then change to aftermarket stock grs type.

Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated thanks.
Just go with the S20 seems to be plenty on guntrader in 6.5 but they are not the camo stock.

Beastmaster.308

Sako s20 and get the stock hydro dipped? Was looking at on in 6.5 creed in Barbury gunroom last weekend and its a very nice rifle.

Steff

They only make them for good actions, Tikka T3, Rem 700, Howa 1500.

No Sako 75/85, Blaser, Sauer or any other rubbish! :p
And I thought you could be a nice guy …. 😆✌️

Even without a PSE stock my trash Blaser managed to get a roe into the larder this evening. 😛

Jeff8861

Fortunate to come across a semi custom tika with match barrell cerakoted grs stock mod bipod and loading data along with brass etc. Done 50 rds bargain ready yo go