Deer Blind Cladding

mchughcb

5 hours and another deer blind almost built.
Still managed to shoot a deer off it only an hour after packing up.
Found some cladding laying around and certainly fits in nice and neat.

Attachments

• Cladding 2.jpg
    Cladding 2.jpg
    349.8 KB · Views: 103
  • In place.jpg
    In place.jpg
    392.5 KB · Views: 86

mchughcb

Yes next week , finshed the back walls and some bench seats, hooks for gear etc. Im hoping i have enough cladding to build one on the neighbours. So if the winds bad i can choose the right position. I wish windows were cheap as id put some in to.

bobjs

we done the same a few years Back,

we got a load of old ladders and grey plastic domestic cladding from a Speedy tool hire yard and built 5 blinds, the roofs was made from the Reconditioned IBC - Plastic Pallet water bowsers and a grang job they do too.

cracking bit o work,

bob.

paul o'

Looks good feller ,2nd on the IBC tanks ,take out the plastic and use the steel outer as the stand ply under the plastic then split it just over half way up then use top as the roof add 4 corner posts 3"x 3" few bolts some "u"clamps add seat , tin of green cheap paint cheap camo net to cover the thing up bling it up with 2x2 as a rifle rest all round include a door made of ply to be snug and dry .

mchughcb

we done the same a few years Back,

we got a load of old ladders and grey plastic domestic cladding from a Speedy tool hire yard and built 5 blinds, the roofs was made from the Reconditioned IBC - Plastic Pallet water bowsers and a grang job they do too.

cracking bit o work,

bob.

Might be hard to source the IBC tanks however with the non standard size of the poles I'll need flexibility with the roof size so colourbond zinc roofing is more flexible. Will update when its finished.