Vacancy: Deer Control Helper/Sub Contractor

Bluey

Looking for a Helpers/Sub Contractors for Deer Control Contracts.
Work will be in the Borders and Dumfries & Galloway
Please PM me for more details/Pay etc
Would it be possible for you to forward some more information about the position you are offering. I have DSC1 and insurance with NGO live in County Durham Thanks Mark 🦌

kb1882

Hi buck52, interested in finding out more about your post, new to site, tried to msg you but not sure If iv done it correctly, I’m based near Carlisle,

sharkbait

I could do jan feb march would need accomadation.
All the relevant qualifications
Ds1 and 2
Advanced deer management
Humane dispatch
First aid forestry
Experience mainly fallow and muntjac
20+ years in arboriculture game city guilds phase 2
Ps1 and 6 knapsack sprayer

nosler93

Hi B52
Sent you a DM but I’m not sure if it’s gone through as I’ve been having problems sending messages. Haven’t heard anything so not sure it’s worked
Cheers
N

buck52

Hi all

Had a problem with messages, hopefully i have replied to everyone now, if not please let me know.
Regards

kb1882

Hi all

Had a problem with messages, hopefully i have replied to everyone now, if not please let me know.
Regards
Hi buck52, newish to site, no idea if msg iv sent you ever made it or whether iv done it correctly, live near Carlisle, keen to find out more about helping with deer control you had posted for Dumfries and Galloway and Scottish Borders, iv dsc1 and dsc2

buck52

Hi buck52, newish to site, no idea if msg iv sent you ever made it or whether iv done it correctly, live near Carlisle, keen to find out more about helping with deer control you had posted for Dumfries and Galloway and Scottish Borders, iv dsc1 and dsc2
PM sent

buck52

Hi All

I have had so many responses to my advert and thanks to all.
I would now like to close it but dont know how, so at the moment I wont reply to any more PM,s for the time being.
I need to spend my time on formulating my Tenders.
Regards

buck52

Hi Buck52 I am interested in the post I live in County Durham and have DSC1 and have got insurance with the NGO thanks Bluey 🦌
Hi Bluey.
I will keep your details and contact you if I am successful.

A Helper/Sub-Contractor would need DSC Level 1 & 2, Manual handling, EFAW+F, SNH fit & Comp and complete a firearms Skills Test with FLS etc
I provide all larder training