Deer Droppings.( Now with photos!)

Duncs

Hi, has any one got pictures, or know where I can get to look at pictures of deer droppings. I have just been on a walk, and spotted the biggest droppings I have seen in this area......hoping that they could be reds, as reds have been seen 5 miles away, but no closer!!! Fingers crossed!

Any ideas??

Boghossian

Sorry, but I have this funny image of you looking around to see if you are being watched, then grabbing a handfull of deer sh*t and striding quickly and purposefully away :D .

Duncs

If I am honest, I did go home and drop of my neighbour. Then went back on my own!! He would not understand!

Andy L

There is only one way to tell 100% and that is the taste test. This can be done by eating two or three or make a lovely deer dropping tea. Delicious and Red deer dropping taste of nuts!!!!! :lol:

Duncs, I can't believe that you have been collecting droppings and then taking well organised pictures of them. I hope you got them all out of your trousers pockets before putting them in the wash!!!!!

Jagare

I thought it was squirrel droppings that tasted of nuts. Chocolate dipped moose droppings can be confused with chocolate brazil nuts. I suppose deer droppings must be good for you as they are full of fibre.

Duncs

Having done the taste test, pretty sure they are fallow. They just seem larger than normal, guess it was because they were on a road.

mjjl

Duncs said:
Having done the taste test, pretty sure they are fallow. They just seem larger than normal, guess it was because they were on a road.
maybe they were constipated so therefor larger ;)

tartinjock

Distinguished Member
You may have LARGE rabbits? :rolleyes: Once you did the taste test, did you discover if they were intwined together or squigie?

Beowulf

I don't mind doing the taste test but some of them taste of orange or coffee! Bloody disgusting......wait a minute....I think I meant 'Revels' not fumets. Are fumets the ones that 'melt in your mouth not in your hand'? :eek: :lol:

tartinjock

Distinguished Member
Beowulf said:
I don't mind doing the taste test but some of them taste of orange or coffee! Bloody disgusting......wait a minute....I think I meant 'Revels' not fumets. Are fumets the ones that 'melt in your mouth not in your hand'? :eek: :lol:
No Mate, that's Menstril droppings..... :rolleyes:

Duncs

Tartinjock....don't go picking up any sh*t out in Afghanistan. And if you do, I believe you have to use your left hand!!

swampy

Account Suspended
taste test

The other day i was walking along and i saw some droppings on the path. i looked at it, rubbed it between my fingers to gauge it's texture, sniffed it and tasted it. I realised it was dog sh** and was very glad i didn't step in it

tartinjock

Distinguished Member
Re: taste test

swampy said:
The other day i was walking along and i saw some droppings on the path. i looked at it, rubbed it between my fingers to gauge it's texture, sniffed it and tasted it. I realised it was dog sh** and was very glad i didn't step in it
Now, That made me LAUGH :lol: :lol: