• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Deer Fridge - Beko BL77 with Tenderum Fan - £75 Bristol (BS16)

wytonpjs

Having “upgraded” to a double-door Pepsi fridge my Beko larder fridge that I have been using as a deer fridge is up for sale. Comes complete with hanging rail and all internal shelves/trays. I use the salad drawer as a drip tray! I’ve had 2 sika in it (admittedly, I had to put a ratchet strap around it to keep it shut) but it will comfortably take 2 roe/muntjac or a fallow pricket. I’ve been watching the temperature remotely and it seems to oscillate between -0.5 and +5 (the Beko dial is just a temperature setting) but the carcasses typically sit at 2 degrees - I think this is normal for a domestic fridge. As it’s a Beko, it’s good for working in garages and outbuildings when the temperature gets cold unlike most other domestic fridges. It also has a Tenderum fan (£25 from Bushwear) to circulate the air within the cabinet (switchable and variable speed). I’ve even got the fixing kit if you want to use it as a normal larder fridge.

Dimensions: 55x55x176 externally and 47x45x156 from hanging rail to bottom of the fridge.

Must be collected from behind UWE in North BRISTOL soonest please - £75 cash on collection.

Attachments