• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Deer Hunter RAM II G.2 Jacket (size medium / size 48)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evillemon

Used but in excellent condition, only selling because its a little bit too big for me. I am only selling because i thought it was lost and bought a new one only to find out recently my girlfriend had helpfully "tidied" it up.

Fantastic jacket though for stalking, wind and rain proof, breathable, warm, millions of pockets and features.

£75 plus £5 postage or free to collect

The Ram suit has been Deerhunter’s flagship range for decades and has now been given an overhaul to make sure it remains at the top of the pack. The Ram is made using the tried and tested 10,000mm Hydrostatic head DEER-TEX® membrane and has Hitena reinforcements on exposed areas. As well as a host of useful pockets the Ram Jacket features anti-slip pads on the shoulders to allow for greater grip on rifle slings, a removable hood, a strong YKK zip and a removable seat pad.
Specifications
DEER-TEX® membrane.
Hitena reinforcements.
Host of useful pockets.
Anti-slip pads on shoulders.
Removable hood.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.