Available: Deer Stalking Club offers 22 Areas some guided some unguided Maps supplied all 6 species of Deer available £750 years membership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1Decoy.co.uk

Join our Deer Stalking Club
This offers 22 Areas some guided some unguided (Maps supplied) all 6 species of Deer available £750 years membership.Reducing £50 a year for 3 years .
10 WILD BOAR AVAILABLE TO NEW MEMBERS shoot for Meat in Cheshire subsidised by the Club. Take away the beast for your own consumption.
I have just added a New area in Norfolk . I days stalking £160 including first Roe Buck . Fully subsidised by the club.This is a fantastic deal see flyer attatched . We have lots of special places to stalk. Some with Gillies to help with extraction some even have quad bikes or if you fancy a trip by yourself for example we have 5 farms in Dorset, off you go for the weekend on your own, with your map or with anothe Club member. We even have access to a Pub the Trooper inn £20 a night in a tepee tent in the back garden of the pub. Also does great food. 7ROE.jpg
I have been a member of this Club for 3 years and it runs very smoothly ,I have sorted out any nigly problems we did have in the early Days , And I have added lots of new areas and opportunities for club members. I will sort out any questions or issues any member has just email me mark@a1decoy.co.uk
I can also supply phone numbers of members of the club for references.
click here for more details
Deer Stalking Syndicate - A1 Decoy
Norfolk limited to 2 outings to give all members a chance.

Attachments

• Cheshire- Wild Boar.pdf
    258.3 KB · Views: 187
  • Roe Deer Stalking Norfolk.pdf
    253.9 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:

Monty1840

Hi the thetford option , can you go as many times as you like ? Is it accompanied?
The fakenham option is only one trip paid for by club ?
Monty

243varmint

The Flyers show that it is Shooting.sh
Do they have a bad reputation or something?

Looks like shooting.sh.
Do a search on here.
They were advertising stalking on an area I had permission on. The land owner new nothing about shooting.sh. He leased out the ground for a pheasant shoot only to a gamekeeper not shooting.sh.Not the stalking as I have it.

A1Decoy.co.uk

Is this the Shooting.sh syndicate under another name? It sounds very similar?
HI guys I joined 3 years ago now and sorted out all the previous problems with Shooting.sh . I have added 7 area and the Boar shooting as well. Its all running smoothly now .All problems have been sorted and will continue to be sorted by me. Stalkers references available . This club has come a long way in the last 3 years and is working very well.

A1Decoy.co.uk

Hi the thetford option , can you go as many times as you like ? Is it accompanied?
The fakenham option is only one trip paid for by club ?
Monty
Hi Monty.
Thetford is accompanied yes .
and you can go as often as you like on any of the 21 areas 22 now.
Fakenham I have booked 3 days with 3 roe included . Its a new area with a good offer .

A1Decoy.co.uk

Looks like shooting.sh.
Do a search on here.
They were advertising stalking on an area I had permission on. The land owner new nothing about shooting.sh. He leased out the ground for a pheasant shoot only to a gamekeeper not shooting.sh.Not the stalking as I have it.
Hi
243varmint that was 3 years ago. I went through all the areas and made sure they were sorted properly or taken off the list. So appologies if shooting.sh . Had you on the list. As I said any problems come to me and I will sort them . ok

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
No disrespect intended here. But correct me if I wrong. This appears to be something you are subletting off someone else? Or are you organising this directly between you and shooting Sh, which there has been some issues I believe with people in the past.
Like I say no disrespect intended, but I feel some clarification maybe required for our members.

shooting.sh had a really bad reputation (including advertising some of my ground over which they had no stalking rights!!) - if all is well now then I'd seriously re-brand and drop any reference to shooting.sh. If there's still a link then I'd steer well clear!

A1Decoy.co.uk

No disrespect intended here. But correct me if I wrong. This appears to be something you are subletting off someone else? Or are you organising this directly between you and shooting Sh, which there has been some issues I believe with people in the past. All over 3 years ago which I have sorted out.
Like I say no disrespect intended, but I feel some clarification maybe required for our members.
Hi Malc We have changed the description to Club ,for a very good reason . For example we can bring great offers to our members. Correct me if I am wrong but most Stalking is subletting off the landowner. We have a stalker in Fekenham who has some Roe to Cull on some new ground 10000 acres he charges £160 a day including a roe Buck. We will refund all club members who take up this offer. Even on multiple days. What a fantastic offer for club members. We also have farms 4 in Dorset for example soon to be 5 where you are given a map (high Seats installed on 3 Farms ) Shoot what you want (except the big sika stag as he brings followers and hinds onto the Farm) and keep the Venison. We also have a deal where you can shoot a Wild Boar and keep the Meat in Cheshire. A syndicate cant bring you all these deals and more but a Club can. Hope that helps explain things . We are bringing great offers to Stalking Club Members and its great value . Hope that clarifies things for Members. any questions mark@a1decoy.co.uk

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Well stalking is obtained either of these ways as a rule.
1. You own the land yourself
2. Your relatives own the land and give you authority.
3. You join a syndicate which is covered by a written lease between you and the landowner and other syndicate members. And no one else.
4. You pay to be taken out by a professional deer stalker who SHOULD BE COVERED with full public liability insurance as you are paying for commercial activities
5. Your friend invites you onto his permission for a day out.
6. You have personal authority from the landowner to stalk deer on the farm or estate.

I am sure there may well be other ways, but in general the above covers most. With Sika, the stags will be where the hinds are, much like Reds. Pulling deer onto the land with sika is not really going to work well unless the hinds are present all year round.

Clubs if you can call them that are notorious for problems at times. From one or two of the above posts it seems to be the case. But if you feel that all the issues are covered, after what appears to be a rather turbulent past with Sh then fine by me.
However with no disrespect and without prejudice, if we find that SD members have issues we will ask for the advert to be removed. I trust you understand our concern as we have had similar offers in the past, which did not turn out well. And we do not want it spilling over onto the site.

Last edited:

Scotty99

So this thread was an interesting read. I think most of us are well aware of the problems with shooting.sh in the past. They are well documented in previous threads on here.

However I met Mark at the Game Fair at Ragley two years ago. He seemed to be an honest, regular guy who is working very hard to turn the reputation of this club around and make it a success.

So perhaps we should give him the benefit of the doubt by not tarring him with the same brush as shooting.sh.

jimmy milnes

So this thread was an interesting read. I think most of us are well aware of the problems with shooting.sh in the past. They are well documented in previous threads on here.

However I met Mark at the Game Fair at Ragley two years ago. He seemed to be an honest, regular guy who is working very hard to turn the reputation of this club around and make it a success.

So perhaps we should give him the benefit of the doubt by not tarring him with the same brush as shooting.sh.
I do agree, however I'm a little concerned as to why no members of the club have come to the thread singing it's praises given the large SD membership I'd imagine quite a few club members would be on here..
Jimmy

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff

No one is tarring anyone. However with over 21,000 members on here and many new members joining, some of whom are newbies to the whole stalking affair not everyone will know everything about the in's and out's of syndicates and clubs. Land is becoming hard to find and retain, so is the money to pay for it. As we have been here before I personally do NOT want to see a re run of the last circus act. Hence my asking the questions.
This is no reference or slur on Marks character, who I do not know and have never met. I am sure he is an upstanding and honest gentleman. I am just seeking confirmation that we are NOT going down the wrong path, and then we, as in the site owners have the issues being bought up on the site, AGAIN. The first question members of this site will ask, is why did we allow it on the site when there had been issues in the past.

As the original OP has pointed out, any questions please contact him and ask questions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.