Deer stalking in Wales

helenaj

Hi everyone

I've just joined the forum (see my "newbie" post in the introductions). I'm looking to get my husband a surprise deer stalking present for our 30th wedding anniversary and have been looking on-line for one-day stalking activities in Wales or around the Herefordshire/Gloucestershire areas. They seem to be few and far between. Can anyone recommend a company?

Thanks in anticipation

Helena

finnbear270

There will be a few recommendations along soon, but I would get down to Dorset, deer everywhere, & I would point you in IanF's direction , Steve.

helenaj

Hi both, thanks for the welcome.
Johngryphon - it would give me a great excuse when I next visit my brother in Coogee!

td

Try Rickski55 off this site he only lives in Wocester plenty of deer and a nice bloke.

stubear

Also worth dropping Barry (ELMER FUDD on here) a line as well. He has boar hunting in the Forest of Dean which isnt too far from you.

He's a top bloke and you will have a good time.

More details in here.

tozzybum

He also has lotsa Fallow as does Sikamalc down in West Sussex who,s also a very nice bloke but youl have to message JAYB to get his number as BT have royally failed his internet as only they can ,good luck and welcome:tiphat:

helenaj

He also has lotsa Fallow as does Sikamalc down in West Sussex who,s also a very nice bloke but youl have to message JAYB to get his number as BT have royally failed his internet as only they can ,good luck and welcome:tiphat:
Thank you everyone for being so helpful and for such a warm welcome. I shall drop Elmer Fudd a line!

Regards,

Helena
:D

Remi

Hi helenaj
Theres a Gentleman called Edward who takes people stalking in Herefordshire
I've been down to him seven or eight times now and he has never failed to put me (novice)
In front of a beast.Ive shot my first roe Buck and my first muntjac with him,and there's
always a cup of tea and a chat before and after. If your interested P.M. And il send you his phone number
Regards
P