• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Deerhunter tempest smock

Deerhunter tempest smock NEW £65

The lighter khaki green is absolutely ideal for hill stalking, as it blends in with the heather. Neoprene cuffs with a tightener strap give an unbeatable seal at the wrist stopping water tracking down your sleeves in torrential weather.

Gripper strips on the shoulder hold the rifle sling in place, waterproof zips protect the contents of the pockets. The kangaroo pocket has a retractable flap to protect your bino’s when in use. A zip detachable hood with volume adjuster ensures perfect fit.

This garment is packed with too many features to list, suffice to say they have taken the best parts from a number of legendary kiwi jackets and combined them to make a perfect stalking jacket.
Sizes available are 2XL 46 INCH CHEST PRICE £69.50 DELIVERED WHILE STOCK LAST
Pm me if your interested View attachment 51101

Last edited:
Please send me your phone number so that I can order smock . Got your account number but no phone number to get in touch, here is my number, 07711039755. Cheers

johndeere

Had mine a few days now and to be quite honest I can’t believe how good it is for the money had it out in several sharp showers and no complaints. Marks delivery was instant and invoice emailed as promised thank you