Deerstalking web sites

B

Bradley

Same here. Looked in and didn't like what I saw. Looked in again some months later and it hadn't improved so I now just don't bother. This site use to be reasonable, but has gone very quite recently.
www.deer-uk.com

T

twoby

Bradley said:
Same here. Looked in and didn't like what I saw. Looked in again some months later and it hadn't improved so I now just don't bother. This site use to be reasonable, but has gone very quite recently.
www.deer-uk.com
DeerUK have folded completely. As has Modern Stalking.

The newest one is http://www.deertalking.com

Looked at passion 4 stalking but its not my cup of tea. Seems to be full of longdogmen and poachers :(

swampy

Account Suspended
welcome aboard

Hi Twoby,
welcome aboard. The forums are inrteresting but you have to be a bit careful as there are some "trolls" out there and sometimes they sneak onto the forums using psuedonyms etc in order to create mischief!!.

I use Passion for stalking sometimes and i personally find it ok. I am .30-06man on there.

Hope you like it here, the mods try to keep it real.

Steve (swampy on here, 30-06 man on pfs)

T

twoby

Hi Swampy

Hmmm trolls? :mad: :evil: :evil:

I don't think they were trolls on passion 4 stalking. It did look like there was a lot of them there. (Longdogmen and poachers).

It was a few months ago mind.

I have only recently found this site from a post on Deer Talking. I like it very much.

Thanx for the welcoming note.

Clem

Account Suspended
paul k said:
I've had a look at the others but this is by far the best.
Agree 100%. Another yes here.

AR is not bad either. It is massive though with 34.3K members and it can take a person some time to work their way through the 84 :eek: different sections available.

It makes you wonder what it must cost to run it and how much bandwidth they require to get it to work. :???: