Delivery times from USA

Cranborne

How long do items normally take to arrive in the UK? I ordered a DNZ gamereaper mount several weeks ago and paid $40 for postage. I was getting regular updates from the USPS until 19 May, which I assume means it left the USA around then, but nothing since.

Rory

How long do items normally take to arrive in the UK? I ordered a DNZ gamereaper mount several weeks ago and paid $40 for postage. I was getting regular updates from the USPS until 19 May, which I assume means it left the USA around then, but nothing since.
Try searching the tracking number on 17track.net - I have found this quite useful to pinpoint where in the system a parcel is, as USPS and RM trackers can be a bit vague.

kripton

Ordered some boat bits (teak moldings) from USA - shipped on 11th June and delivered on 14th June via UPS Expedited - Brilliant. As an aside, the cost of one of the items in USA was $9.99 whereas same item from Germany was 32.75 Euros - made the shipping charges worthwhile especially with USA exchange rates $1.40 to £1 and Europe £1.10 - before anyone criticizes it was "plantation" teak from renewable scources.