• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Delta Titanium 5-30 x 50

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLUEROLL

As above is for sale (it is 4.5-30 x 50) with MCZ ret. All the details are on the Optics Warehouse website. Glass is in excellent condition, normal scuff/ring marks on the body, but very little. £550 posted/insured.

Last edited:

BLUEROLL

As above is for sale (it is 4.5-30 x 50) with MCZ ret. All the details are on the Optics Warehouse website. Glass is in excellent condition, normal scuff/ring marks on the body, but very little. £550 posted/insured.
Bump.

BLUEROLL

Bump and price drop to £500 posted/insured.

phoebus

This is essentially a Bushnell elite 6500 but a touch better isn't it?? Surprised it hasn't sold if I'm honest, I've got an elite on my .17 Hornet and they're brilliant! Good luck buddy, have a bump on me.

BLUEROLL

This is essentially a Bushnell elite 6500 but a touch better isn't it?? Surprised it hasn't sold if I'm honest, I've got an elite on my .17 Hornet and they're brilliant! Good luck buddy, have a bump on me.
Thanks for the bump.
I tried both before I purchased it and found that the Delta appears to have different lens coating, as it works better with a Digital NV/IR add on, (Ward 700).

Status
Not open for further replies.