Dest bipod for a stalking rifle

Utectok

Mostly you will get this is what I’ve got replies so to get the ball rolling Spartan pro hunt I find very good

Drum123

Depends on where you are and what the grounds like and the time of year.Late Autumn to early summer all youll need is a boring old harris 9-13".
Summer times a bit more tricky,theres not many situatons where youll be able to see over cover with a bipod unless you use a 13-27" sitting jobby.Thats what i find anyhow on the ground im on.You may be on nice flat parkland , if so what ive just put is bollocks and any old bipod will work for you.

Big Tam

Depends on where you are and what the grounds like and the time of year.Late Autumn to early summer all youll need is a boring old harris 9-13".
Summer times a bit more tricky,theres not many situatons where youll be able to see over cover with a bipod unless you use a 13-27" sitting jobby.Thats what i find anyhow on the ground im on.You may be on nice flat parkland , if so what ive just put is bollocks and any old bipod will work for you.
No park land in Northern Ireland 😁not in co antrim anyway 😂

Tubby10

Have had, neopod, Spartan, tier one, harris LRA, and accutac,

Rarely use a bipod now, so have become a fan of the Spartan after a love hate relationship.

all do the job but it’s a compromise in weight, leg length, stability and ease of adjustability. Not to mention ridiculous cost for what is essentially very basic kit.

DmJ

Harris 9-13 I've had a couple cheaper alternatives but nothing worse than a loud twang or falling apart when you need it.
Other than that use sticks

Big Tam

Have had, neopod, Spartan, tier one, harris LRA, and accutac,

Rarely use a bipod now, so have become a fan of the Spartan after a love hate relationship.

all do the job but it’s a compromise in weight, leg length, stability and ease of adjustability. Not to mention ridiculous cost for what is essentially very basic kit.
Some of them do seem to carry a big price tag 🤪

fallow me

Always used a Harris, but only used it for standing rifle on the ground, The big problem i found was there crap when you use quad sticks, to many bits that stick out on the harris legs so i went for Magpul, nice smooth legs which sit perfectly on the quad sticks

Big Tam

Always used a Harris, but only used it for standing rifle on the ground, The big problem i found was there crap when you use quad sticks, to many bits that stick out on the harris legs so i went for Magpul, nice smooth legs which sit perfectly on the quad sticks
Never heard of them before just looked them up they look to be a good job 🤔👍

Lochens

I have used the Harris swivel bipods on all of my sporting rifles for decades. Good quality, robust and they have extendable ranges to suit all needs.