devon deer stalker

Hi All,
As above.
Drop me a pm if you want to place a booking and we can communicate via email

Outing Price

£75.00 per outing (approx 2-3 hours) unlimited cull
£130.00 for 2 stalks booked within the same 24 hour period

Venison can be purchased at current game dealer rates

Anyone using Facebook i would welcome a 'like' on my fishing page below, thanks.

Cheers

Richard

Roedeer 1962

This sounds very reasonable lads shame its a bit far from my neck of the woods or should i put more effort in ?? ................................

Last edited:

devon deer stalker

Do you not have a quad or argo:)
I have access to a quad for some farms, others i can use my Hilux, but some farms i shoot over, even the farmer with his 4x4 tractor doesn't have access to some areas during the winter, too wet, steep, slippery and darn right dangerous, that is why you need a certain element of fitness to stalk with me on certain farms.

The trolley does help, but it is hard work, i hope i don't put people off, but i wouldn't want to be accused of being untruthful just to get business!

The isn't me in the picture, but i have, and often do, extract hind's on my own using the trolley.
During the winter the trolley remains in the back of my truck permanantly.

Cheers
Richard

Last edited:

Hunt-Inter

Looks a good idea. Luckily where I stalk I can drive a 4x4 with decent tyres near enough everywhere, or a Kubota.

Looks grand stalking you have and hope I haven't derailed this thread.

Myself and IanF brought a couple of Jet Sleds from the US, worth every dollar this time of the year. I've pulled Reds, Fallow, Sika and Roe to keep the carcass in the best condition possible. Very strong enforced plastic completely durable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.