• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: DFA75 Night Vision

Status
Not open for further replies.

nthor

Hi,

I have decided to sell my DFA75 as i'm just not getting time to use it. I went a bit OTT and purchased extra fittings etc so it will fit plenty of scopes each fitting is normally £32 to buy alone. I have it set up on a .223 Tikka on a 2.5-15 x56 Z6i and it works well, about 8x mag is ideal. Having also just spent on another project I need to top up the bank account so it needs to go.

It's like new, I have used it maybe three times!!!!

Package consists of:

This is the new version with the latest software, early ones had issues when the mag went above 4x as the menu could not be seen.

• Extra internal battery pack (unit comes with 1) I have an extra one so quick change in the field is no issue
  • External battery pack (EPS3/EPS5) this is great it you plan to sit up and wait for ages and use the scope to keep watch.
Pulsar EPS3 / EPS5 Battery Pack - Optics - Gun Shop, Shotguns, Rifles, Pistols, Air Rifles, Airguns, Gun Trader, Rifle Scopes, Accessories, Cabinets, Safes in Dorset and Devon, UK, Sportsman Gun Centre

• Two front flip-up covers

• Extra inserts to fit other scopes 60,61,62,63 and 64mm

• 12v car and 240v quick charger

Price reduced to £925, now £850

Any questions please ask,

Regards Nigel

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.