DI weekend 22, 23 & 24 Feb, NW England

Ronin

Distinguished Member
Looks fine to me Steve

Should be a very informative weekend of training - highly respected lecturers who know their subject

Well done for organising Alastair

Ratwhiskers

l might be only able to attend the Friday bash, though the rest's well worth a bump for those who may be interested in gaining a bit more knowledge.

Ronin

Distinguished Member
Apart from two really good speakers attending tomorrow evenings event there will be trade stands from (in no order of preference)

BDS

BASC

MALMO Guns

Edinburgh Rifles

Monarch Country Products

I also understand there may be a very good prize in the FREE Raffle (anyone attending is automatically entered)

Still places left people !!

Get booked on via the DI web page

Treedave

Pity I can’t make it due to family commitments. Sounds like a good chance to catch up with folk, replenish my powder stocks and ask questions about disease of a top deer vet.

Swedish

I'd just like to say hat's off to Alastair (who spent a lot of time chasing me around with a chair!) and DI for organising this. I attended this mornings half day at Grizedale. Great larder demo and fascinating anatomical lecture and dissection from Peter Green which was well received by not just novices like me but also some of the very experienced FC pro stalkers that were present. Thanks also to the Forestry guys who sacrificed their weekend to pass on their knowledge too. :tiphat: