DIANA HUNTING GOING BUST?

There have been rumors to this effect for a few months; but nothing concrete. Added to that, the present economic world wide downturn is certainly not going to help any already struggling company's..

This can only be a good thing that should mean they wont sponsor the dodgy DVD by Eric peadrfile :lol:

i had some danish clients out this week they were telling me ,some of diana,s clients were lets high and dry this year. they paided and got no hunting .

6.5 x 55 said:
This can only be a good thing that should mean they wont sponsor the dodgy DVD by Eric peadrfile :lol:
Unless you have paid a deposit like me and others from this site. :cry:
Mark

They are advertised on this forum.

Out of interest, to make my eyes water, how much do typical trips cost?

Hi Snowy,
I went to Poland last January and shot four boar, conventional stalking, not driven. All in cost was about £1,500. I had a realy great time, and hope they can recover. I emailed them today, and have been told business as usual, but yes some of the directors have quit.
The remainder are trying to keep it going.

I'll keep you posted good or bad.
Mark

Latest is that the remaining directors of the company are doing their best to keep it together. My direct contact is certainly doing his utmost to allay fears and inspire confidence. I sincerely hope he is right for all concerned.
Mark

Back