• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: Dillon 550 Reloading Press

A Shot in the dark

Has any one have a Dillon 550 Reloading Press they want to sell?
If you have please send me a PM with details of what you have and i will come back to you.
many thanks
Bob

A Shot in the dark

I'm still looking for Dillon Reloading Equipment
550 & 650 press any rifle dies any one may have
condition is not an issue as long as it in good working order

shooter5354

Hi Bob.
I have a set of Dillon .357/38 dies plus full boxed conversion kit (shell plate / pins / powder insert) if you are interested. I recently managed to get hold of a used Dillon 550 & these came with it. Best regards, Darren.

Topdogpippin

Hi Bob, HNY, there is one on EBay at the moment brand new boxed which, amusingly, the member is selling as she has kept it since, her 'cheating husband left five years ago' there's a salutary tale!

hobbesy

Hi Bob.
I have a set of Dillon .357/38 dies plus full boxed conversion kit (shell plate / pins / powder insert) if you are interested. I recently managed to get hold of a used Dillon 550 & these came with it. Best regards, Darren.
A pm has been sent