For Sale: D'Most handmade knives

dmost

Hello hunters friends.
My name is Dejan Mostovac and I live in the town Veliko Trojstvo, Croatia and I’m the creator of brend “D’Most knives”.
I make hand made knives for hunting, fishing surviving and all other uses from high-grade carbon steel and stainless steel. For the handle of the knife I use deer antler, various types of wood, “G-10”, “Micarta” and other suitable materials. For all knives, I make hand-made knife sheath of vegetable tanned leather or “Kydex” plastic. I personally use steel Elmax, N690, 80CRV2, D2, cpm 3v and cpm4v and all the others that knife buyers like.
The drop point hunter-loveless style knife model, classic hunter knife model and small skinner knife model is the models that I make but also a few of bushcraft and edc knife.
Choose something from my offer or contact me and we will together create a knife according to your wishes.
Best regardse
Dejan
20190318_172646.jpg20190331_205907.jpg20190328_060839.jpg20190307_145844.jpg20190403_072630-1001x498.jpg

Hi

Hopefully the following will be seen as constructive:

You may wish to consider offering a knife to members of this site with a similar profile to this:
JJS1stQ.jpg

Its more in-keeping with what currently floats the boat of UK deerstalkers.

All the best

K

Hy.
There is lots of diferent knife models and buyers buy what thay want. I also make a custom knifes from buyers wishs.

Not sure I agree with you, Klenchblaize. I won’t use a knife with no hilt. That thing you posted a photo of looks like it’s just waiting for a cold wet hand to slip down onto the cutting edge of the blade. That bottom D’Most knife looks about ideal to me.
There's a certain irony in this as I've commisioned a number of Alan Wood Knives over the years with bolsters that are not to be found on Alan's standard profile offering!!

My suggestion is not based on personal preference but rather the type of knife SD members have demonstrated a willingness to splash cash on in excess £400.00. I'm referring to the Emberleaf, Muntjak by Guy Stainthrop, several Alan Wood deerstalker knives and some I can't recall at 7PM on Wednesday.

I like the Op's Loveless-like drop point - the one in his hand.

K

Just thought i'd give this Gent a plug received my knife today. As stated with tracking number. Looks and feels superbly built.
Buy in confidence.

Back