DMQ Level 2

CDSG Shooting Sports

sparko

Hi, would anyone know how many people hold the level 2 qualification?...I was told that around 18,000 hold level 1 and 2,000 hold level 2...This came up In conversation last week and I thought the 2,000 sounded quite a low number...Thanks

sparko

Thanks for the link....4,154 completed...Still lower than I would have expected...Cheers

Wireless

Interesting, I just wonder why my certificate number, for DMQ1, only recently issued is between 20,300 and 20,400? Seems odd as which ever way you consider they might number these certificates, it doesn't seem to add up.

Eric the Red

Interesting, I just wonder why my certificate number, for DMQ1, only recently issued is between 20,300 and 20,400? Seems odd as which ever way you consider they might number these certificates, it doesn't seem to add up.

Bear in mind that your certificate is one with two levels. They use what is really your registration number on both (so you don't get a different number for your L2). The info on the website will be a little out of date - there are courses run all over the country and poor Mary seems to always have a pile of assessments to verify and issue, from reports of those eagerly seeking their certificates. Your number moving toward 21k would seem about right for me.