• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Docter 2.5-10×48

kolyo

No problem I will pay you on PayPal or give me a bank account and will send to my relative in UK
Thanks

kolyo

Hello I can not pay you on PayPal to have some warranty for the optics that will arrive next to me because I do not know it right away I can pay for it on paper up to half an hour

kolyo

Hello Mate last week lied to me about a Swarovski binoculars and my brother explained that it's right to pay only with PayPal to have some guarantees

kolyo

Mate
I do not want to claim that the owner is incorrect but I want to have some kind of guarantee to be calm

Harry mac

Chaps. I will not accept Paypal on this. Bank transfer only. Once bitten, twice shy, I'm afraid.
Kolyo, if you no longer want to purchase this, then please let me know.