Dog Breed R8 Blaser advert/trailer

Blaser vid=Brandlebracke-Austrian.
Not a Tyrolean or Dachsbracke.Tyrolean is a seperate breed from Dachsbracke as is the Brandlebracke....

So Gentlemen..............

if its not a Tyrolean or Dachsbracke..... what is it??... is it a Brandlebracke??

It looks like a ​Brandlebracke. If it was a kopov it would be a video about hunting red deer with a hound:D. Try saying, Alpenlandisher dachsbracke after a few pints.

ok thanks for that...
Now Then........ any idea where I start looking for one, nay pointers? (forgive the pun)

Cheers

It looks like a ​Brandlebracke. If it was a kopov it would be a video about hunting red deer with a hound:D. Try saying, Alpenlandisher dachsbracke after a few pints.
Hehehehe.....or Kopov-no shot-as the kopov would be off having fun,:D
Dachsbracke will suffice:DAlpenlandischer is too much after 1 pint.
Its a Brandlebracke in the vid.
I'd enjoy a Dachsbracke I think,nice determined wee hounds.
Friends of mine have each of these breeds.
All very good dogs.Kopovs as well;)

I love the way the dog turns and looks at the guy as he has just range found it at 357 metres, as if to say "is that not a bit far for you?!"

I love the way the dog turns and looks at the guy as he has just range found it at 357 metres, as if to say "is that not a bit far for you?!"

:lol::lol: exactly what I was thinking then after the shot he looks at him again as if to say "F**k me you finally hit one"

:lol::lol:

Back