• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: dog crate

PKL

dog crate for sale in duns region.

approx. 45" X75" with black tray insert. collapsible type of thick steel mesh/grid. Was used for a lab previously..he chewed the plastic handles on top though, that's the only damage.

£25 collected

kernow69

This is the PKL that still owes me £1400 AS RIPPED ME OFF ON A RIFLE BUILD, dont trust him also hes trade selling stuff on here thought he was going to be banned nothing but a crook.

Anyone wanting a rifle rebuild or refurb he will promise you the world take your money then not deliver the goods, since ive said similar on here had 3 others PM me concerned , hes a crook and also a RFD its a joke, should have all licences revoked and be made to repay all he as taking for a ride.

Last edited: