Dog kennels

Jagare

i have been working on encloseing and roofing my dog kennels. today i got it all finnished.
hundgrd.jpg

Here is a little taxen bitch I'v benn training for a friend in England. She comes to England in july. She can do a 500mtr track with no problem and is going to be a great little tracking dog
10thMay006.jpg

Here is my hunting taxen. He hunts roe and fox very well but is a bit half hearted if he picks up a hare
charlie.jpg

Yes they are crackers, Ive always wanted a Teckel infact my mate breeds them but Ive heard they are very very time consuming.

nutty

bloomin eck
thats bigger than the whole of my back garden :D :D :D
just needs a few finishing touches maybe a few hanging baskets and possibly a sign just to add a bit of charm :lol:
nice pics of the dogs , more are always appreciated

nutty
i always wanted a teckle but after all i was told about them ,then being messed about by another breeder, i went for something i new about and had a lab, but a good working teckel from what i hav seen are fantastic , same as any breed i suppose
you pays your money and takes your choice

The taxen make great tracking dogs. These are from hunting -tracking stock. The problem is you can't take them with you as a stalking companion as they will be away hunting.

We have viltspår (tracking) competitions here in sweden and its a shame the little bitch is coming to England as i think she would be a viltspår champion in a couple of years.
I made the mistake of hunting my boy before starting training for tracking. They don,t seem to be so keen to do the tracking once they have done a bit of hunting. A lesson learnt.

My lady friend has a show cocker spaniel that in brilliant at viltspår.

Now I've finnished the kennel I'm planning where the next kennels will go fo the boar hunting dog i intend to get hopefully later in the year.

Beowolf my mate as I said breeds them, they are very very head strong with great big personalities and are prone to rake and dissapear as jagare also said you need to be on them alomst 24/7 to get the best from them. But once youve got the best from them they are fantastic, train them to stay in the roe sack when your up the high seat, if I remeber correct I was told that the sack was an imporant prt of training as you can carry them in the sack and as I said when your up the seat the sack is left at the bottom with the dog in. They can track 48hr old sents and keep going as they are so game little dogs. I love the buggers to buts but unfortunately at presentI dont have the time to train 1. I dont have a deer dog at present as Im holding out for a teckel, but if the push came I think my spaniel wouldnt let me down.

nutty

I'v just laid a spår for the tax to follow this evening. It will be intresting to see how she does as its 9.30 and 22 degrees. If it rains on the spår that is no problem for the dog. This is the first time we have had a long warm spell since last summer.

A picture of my Cocker Spaniel. I have always had springers before but he is a great working dog.

10thMay017.jpg

You got that lawn laid then Stone. How is your foot? Have you managed to remove the garden fork from your foot yet? :eek:

yes :oops:
just hav to remember not to limp when the OH is looking can't hav her big brave hero looking a wuss , just cos he has a halfpenny peice size hole in his big toe now, can we :lol:

Gyr said:
Nice kennels Stone
Don't forget to keep that turf well watered!! :D
All the best,
Gyr
hi gyr
thats the OH's job and the 4 dogs we hav at home :lol:
mind you it has just cot me £40 in a watering system and another £30 in dog rocks just to try and keep it green

Hej Stone
The cocker was bred by a mate of mine . The mother and the father are both from the Larford Kennel
P1010270.jpg

I've been trying to put a picture of my Cesky terrier on here but it won't seen to work. If you have read the article in the Sporting Rifle by Mark Elliot there is a picture of my dog there with a roe doe.

thanks jagare,
i thought it looked a bit like one of will's breeding
good hunting strain
many thanks

beechessam
that's a right motley crew you hav there :lol:
any chance of telling us what breeding stock they are from including the ESS
i just love pics of working dogs , spaniels especialy

Back