Doghouse Frilford Oxfordshire

ok so i know its the dog house and the time BUT how will i know who is who and not have to ask some random person,do you have a section of the bar/room?

ok so i know its the dog house and the time BUT how will i know who is who and not have to ask some random person,do you have a section of the bar/room?
its pretty difficult to miss a table full of middle aged men in green and camo being sold a load of "desirable hi-tech " hunting gear by a giant of a man with a slight accent :p

If I remember I will bring out the SD logo which will be on the table for people to see. And to be fair, as I come direct from work I am sometimes in a suit. But one of us has to be smart, in clothing if not in brains. Why don't the smiley faces work anymore?

Remember, remember the 9th of April. Ok it doesn't rhyme but you get the picture. I will be there about 6.30 to 7 as I'll be coming direct from work so will be having something to eat. So come early or come late, somebody may be there.
This is providing the car still works. Did I mention filling it up with petrol? Dispite it being a diesel?

Well the truck got some extra petrol now. I'm thinking gas conversion, 16.75 poxy mpg. Oh and has anybody got a HMR rod I can borrow? I have a bullet up the spout and I can't find my rod.

I was wondering if I should have a sIgn for everyone to see saying, TSS shooting emporium for fine almost quality equipment. But I thought that would take me too long, so printed off the logo in colour. So look for that those who are appearing. Along with my fine merchandise which will be discreet. :lol:

Yes guys, that time has arrived again and to give you all plenty of time to think of an excuse not to come.
April is the month.
Exact Day to be decided tomorrow when I check my diary but likely to be a Wednesday unless someone complains quickly.

Open to one and all, as long as you are interested in shooting you are welcome to listen to the diatribe, err, deeply knowledgable people share information. :lol:

Please email or contact anyone who you think would be interested.

Hi All,
Sorry to have missed this event - if another one gets organised please could someone message me? I'm happy to DM someone my email address if that makes life easier!
Thanks
Tom

Back