Dominic Cummings Revelations?

mudman

Is this the end of Boris? is this the end of Hancock? is this the end of Carrie Symonds?

or is this the end of D Cummings?

oxfordshirestalker

Who knows where the truth actually lies, but it certainly feels like an “oh crap, I’ve done lots wrong so the way to cover this up is to make Bozza seem infinitely worse” kind of thing…
I expect it’s more likely to be the end of Cummings than Johnson, but we’ll just have to wait and see.

Jon P

I can’t see how DC can be a credible witness TBH, I believe he has now admitted to lying about his castle drive. Showing photos of a white board with discussion topics is pointless. Topics need discussing as unsavoury as those topics are.

shakey jake

is any body shocked that peopel around boris think hes a clown? if hed of come out and said he was a genious and had some really good ideas i would of been shocked but other than sounding like an untrustworthy dick not really a suprise

Foxyboy43

Steady as she goes chaps. This Bojo clown is the man who has already overseen the partial destruction of the United Kingdom and will shortly preside over its painful total destruction when the “hoor in holyrood“ shows him who really is boss. Is buffoon too strong a word?
🦊🦊

kes

I would expect DC to be 'overcome' by the PM's arse lickers. I just hope he has saved something truly awful about the evil witch - Boris's 'over the brush' companion. Or is he 'married' now they have celebrated a marriage that never happened ?

opticron1

So..... the scenario is.... an unelected "advisor" who has been the Prime Minister's bag carrier and factotum since (and from before) the last general election has now just realised what a fraudulent windbag Johnson is. Who would have ever seen that one coming? So, until he got turfed out of his well remunerated position, he thought Johnson was/is a wonderful caring/sharing sort of guy...... hmmm .....bitter, twisted, unreliable and untrustworthy...... kind of sums both of them up.....
Still it could be worse, you could be living here in Krankie's kingdom and where we are now being run by the unwashed and anti everything in the Green party because Krankie needs to be able to inflict more pain on us so she's got into bed with the lunatic fringe!

enfieldspares

I would expect DC to be 'overcome' by the PM's arse lickers. I just hope he has saved something truly awful about the evil witch - Boris's 'over the brush' companion. Or is he 'married' now they have celebrated a marriage that never happened ?
That a man feels obliged that should have to marry his mistress and to then actually do it is pandering to the worst sort of lower middle class morality. But then I suppose if it was good enough for Prince Harry there it is. It shows both men are fools. And each will sooner or later, if not already, live to regret it. As in the case of Johnson no doubt will Ms Symonds for on the day he places that ring on her finger he creates not only a wife but also a job vacancy.

Norfolk Deer Search

Truth hurts!

really he’s telling us what we already know, all borders should have been shut last march, it they had this mess wouldn’t have been half as bad

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Never did like the look of Cummings. What a friend to have, he would stab his own mother in the back. Now no one is saying Boris and the mob have got it perfect. Its not every day the whole world gets hit by a pandemic.
Funny how he is now openly apologising for his own mistakes during the lockdown period. After all we all had to drive a few miles to test our eyes, didnt we? And it was to protect his family..................really!!

Whilst this Government have made some mistakes, and one only has to look around the world to see that other governments have made much bigger ones, I still think that our government have in general made a reasonable job of the situation. People were always going to be lost.

I think Mr Cummings is a back stabber of the highest order. Does anyone know why he was dismissed from his job. No doubt with a fat pension and a handshake.