• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: Donor action

dorg

I have a remy action 223 bolt face and a complete Sako vixen rifle either £200 & postage both in good condition.

c18rch

I have two remmy actions with .223 bolt faces. One is in better condition than the other so £150 and £200 respectively. They are the action only, although I have a selection of old stocks and floorplate bottom metal for them if you required them.

bobjs

I have two remmy actions with .223 bolt faces. One is in better condition than the other so £150 and £200 respectively. They are the action only, although I have a selection of old stocks and floorplate bottom metal for them if you required them.
cracking prices for a 222 and a 20 tac build ;)

bob.