• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Donor / project rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Kev

I had my Tikka T3 on here a while ago for sale and for some reason after giving it a good clean in and out it started playing up, I couldn't get better than 1 1/2" to 2" group from a rifle that was sub 1/2". I've had it re threaded & crowned to see if it made a difference which has got me down to 3/4" and the occasional flyer but still not happy so I'm offering it up for sale again as a donor / project rifle.
It is a Tikka T3 lite blued in 22-250 & comes complete with opti lok 30mm bases & rings & a .25 cal ASE UTRA jet Z compact moderator, with the last couple of sessions on the target its done about 350 rounds or there about and all in pretty clean condition. £400 + RFD's

Status
Not open for further replies.