• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: DPT 25Cal (6.5mm) front end baffle stack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miki

For sale is a DPT, 4 baffle stack with front end in 25Cal (6.5mm). The stack comprises a front end baffle, and 3 screw on baffles - this item does NOT include the part that screws onto the barrel of the rifle. The bore size (and appeture) is 7.83mm (marked 25cal/6.5mm) so would cope with up to a 7mm bullet (ie a .270). Weight of the stack is 125g

Here is a link to the UK resellers website for more info. http://www.dpteuro.co.uk/Products5.html RRP is £129 + postage.
I have fired approx 20 rounds through this baffle stack and as can be seen by the photo's this item is "as new".

My price including postage is £99 and I can also include a stainless steel 'blast baffle' in the same cal for £31 (RRP £60 +) (i.e. £130 for the 4 baffle stack and a stainless baffle, inc postage (mainland UK)).
Details of the stainless baffle are half way down this page http://www.dpteuro.co.uk/Products8.html

View attachment 82128
View attachment 82129
View attachment 82130
View attachment 82131
View attachment 82132

I can post a picture of the stainless baffle if you are interested.
This sale is for the front end baffle stack only and does not include the rear section that screws onto the rifle barrel for which you will need a slot on your FAC. The baffle stack wil be posted to mainland UK only.
I accept PayPal (friends and family), BACS or you can pop round F2F with cash (I am near Lanark, Scotland)

Thanks for looking

EMcC

The extra modules would come in handy but not sure I can justify the money outlay as the moderator I have at present does a reasonable job.
They are definitely good moderators.

Miki

Adding extra baffles is the best way to reduce the percussive impact/noise of the expanding gasses. Could I interest you in the stainless + 1 std baffle for £65 (inc postage) or 2 standard baffles for £52.50 (inc post) ? - this will add 34mm to the length of the moderator forward of the muzzle and reduce the 'bang' by approaching 2dB.

EMcC

If I could justify the money I would have the lot off of you but money is still tight at the moment due to Blaser fever ;)

Miki

For all of you that have asked .... How much for/are you selling just the stainless baffle ?

No is the short answer.
I added the SS baffle to make the package attractive. I would need to get another SS baffle when I sell this one so it doesn't make sense to sell it on its own for less than the replacement will cost me. I'd sell the 4 black baffles without the SSb as these are 'extra' or (as above) i'll sell the SS baffle with a black/std baffle, or two or three or 4.

I'd swap/exchange the 6.5mm (25cal) stainless baffle for a 6mm (243cal) baffle or if you send me a 6mm stainless and £15 i'll send you a 6.5mm stainless and a 6.5mm std/black by return (this works quite well BTW, having the first and second baffles slightly larger than the following stack (through which the bullet passes) offers a more efficient cooling/expansion chamber than using the standard 3 or 4 stack that DPT supply).

Ideally i'd like to sell the complete, as good as new, 4 baffle, 6.5mm, front end stack (for £99).
This allows you to change cal (assuming your back end part screws onto both rifles) or to add extra baffles to your 243, 25-06, 257Roberts, 264WinMag or 270cal rifle... all of which will suit the baffle stack I am selling.
A steal of a deal - made even more attractive if you purchase the stainless blast baffle along with the others for a totally silly low price of £130

If you come and collect, I'll throw in a wee dram to set you on the road home (or a tea/coffee if you are driving).

EMcC

I'm surprised this hasn't gone yet, the baffle stack on it's own at £99 is a very good value offer.
I'm tempted but just cannot justify the outlay yet as my present Dpt is working just fine even tho I am using my .30 mod on my 30-06 and my .243.

Miki

I received a PM @ 23:04 asking for them however (to be fair) you were first @ 22:43

The chap who contaced me will take all 5 baffles, which I am happy to post out to him (or you) on receipt of £130.
If you could let me know asap then i'll send you (or him) payment details.

Regards

EMcC

If you have an offer for all 5 then let him have them, I only wanted the front bits without the stainless baffle.
Good luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.