Drag Bag

Deutsch - Drahthaar

Hi Everyone

Can anyone recommend a good quality drag bag suitable for red deer. I intend to keep the bag rolled up somehow on the quad and drag the deer behind rather than have them tied to the front and back racks. Some big stags where I shoot and when they are on the racks the centre of gravity is altered considerably making the quad is very unstable especially over uneven sloping ground.

Thanks

DS

i have been looking for something similar , my mate has one made out of realy heavy duty wagon sheet and has taken it to be replicated , i will find out how much they are going to be , he is on hols a moment though , pm me if i forget !

We have just supplied one of these to a Highland estate made from heavy duty tarpulin and marine industry eyelets that wont rust, also folds up very nicely.

These are not listed on our website as yet but will be shortly.

Regards

Rob

The best bit of kit a saw being used was made from convoyer belting
A base section and two separate sides, laced on they came so far over the beast with holes in it to tie over the top of the deer, extraction was easy, but it was left on the quad which you have to go back for.
Regards
TH

We have just supplied one of these to a Highland estate made from heavy duty tarpulin and marine industry eyelets that wont rust, also folds up very nicely.

These are not listed on our website as yet but will be shortly.

Regards

Rob

Looks good Rob and if its the same quality as your roe sacks I'm sure it will be a good addition to anyone's kit. How much are they?
Dom

Hi Craig/Dom

We sell these for £65.00 + p&p - they are not a stock line as the bags are generally made to order.

The design is simple however there is alot of attention made to the stitching and pull strap area reinforcement along with the marine eyelets which will not corrode, they are designed to withstand the rigours of dragging large deer behind quad bikes etc.

Br

Rob

Hi Craig/Dom

We sell these for £65.00 + p&p - they are not a stock line as the bags are generally made to order.

The design is simple however there is alot of attention made to the stitching and pull strap area reinforcement along with the marine eyelets which will not corrode, they are designed to withstand the rigours of dragging large deer behind quad bikes etc.

Br

Rob
do you still do these rob

Hope I'm not speaking out of turn here but Rob told me he was no longer doing them, probably for the same reason I no longer do them. Sales just don't justify stocking / making them. Sorry but that's the way business has to operate :(

Hi All

As Rod points out above I'm afraid we have stopped doing these - they really get some abuse on bad ground leading to returns for repair & with the cost of quality materials the gross margin was low.

Regards

Rob

Back