• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Drinks Chiller - Single Door

I have a single door drinks chiller for sale.

It's served me well for many years & will just about take two roe, I managed to drop on a larger 2 door hence the sale.

It is fitted with a suspending top shelf with screw in drop hooks so no conversion necessary, I'll also chuck in a few S Hooks.

There is one small quirk in the fact that the door is slightly skewed on the hinge pivots which results in a small gap between the door seal and the main frame in the front top left corner - I have always got over this by using a quick grip type of clamp to pull the top corner of the door closed, another means would be to pot-rivet a small padlock type of hasp/staple onto the top door corner and this would then pull the door totally shut.

So cost £25.00 collect only from Macclesfield.

Regards

Rob

AN DU RU FOX

THANKS TO BOTH KJF AND ILB FOR THEIR GENEROUS OFFERS OF A LIFT ,,,MORE GENEROSITY FROM THE S/D MEMBERS,:tiphat:UPDATE ITS HOME NOW AND IT NEEDS SOMETHING HANGING IN IT,,,,NICE TO MEET YOU AND YOUR WIFE,, THANKS AGAIN TO ROB AT MONARCH COUNTRY PRODUCTS ,GOOD LUCK AT THE WEEKEND ROB REGARDS DOUG,:closed:

Last edited: