Wanted: Driven Boar Trip, 3-4 days shooting, somewhere between mid-end of January 2017

jason shave

hi there .

I have a party of 8 going out to Lithuania on 11th Jan till 15th .
call Derek at pro stalker he is on here , I think if your quick there may be a space .

regards Jason .

A1Decoy.co.uk

Yes I am an agent . And a shooting shop owner ,but I also enjoy the trips as an individual .Serbia driven Wild Boar ends End Dec .So Jan is free for Shooting.

EMcC

Yes I am an agent . And a shooting shop owner ,but I also enjoy the trips as an individual .Serbia driven Wild Boar ends End Dec .So Jan is free for Shooting.
Hi Mark, Oh I see. I'm sure Mark B would welcome you to help fill his spaces.
I went on one of Tommo S's trips once and found it was the same trip Mark B was offering at a much higher price so it pays to shop around.

EMcC

Is it possible to shoot driven boar in February anywere in Europe? Tusker
Highly unlikely Mark as the sows will be pretty well forward by then and any extra exertion could make them abort.
From the end of January, sometimes extended to the end of the first week in February, begins the selective shooting of Boar from high seats over feed stations, it also helps with the head count or census which is normally submitted by the end of March.
Across the whole Baltic areas seasons can vary depending on the weather, availability of food, flooding etc.
My German hunting licence, issued annually, used to have a loose leaf page added each year with the amended season dates for the various quarry.
I will await answers to prove me wrong.

Orion

You can certainly include Portugal, who shoot to the end of February.
And not being a leap year that gives us a 13 day trip this year - how many days hunting can we get out of that?

Can't wait, let's start a sweepstake! :D

Last edited:

Lateral

And not being a leap year that gives us a 13 day trip this year - how many days hunting can we get out of that?

Can't wait, let's start a sweepstake! :D
Hmmm, I like the idea of a sweeps stake, or friendly side bet, but after my luck on the last trip, I'll be betting on you :D