Available: Driven wild boar hunt - Croatia

VEThunter

Dear hunting friends,

Despite all the uncertainties that the beginning of the year brought us, the interest in driven wild boar hunt is higher than ever. But when there are a lot of bookings, it happens that some hunts are cancelled for whatever reason. Of all the listed dates, two remain available - in early November and early December. I would prefer the hunt to be sold as a group rather than individually. Potential group leaders have additional benefits that we can discuss. Last year was very successful and some hunters from the forum hunted with me. I will be more than happy to provide references.

03-05 Nov 22 Available for a full team (15 guns)

11-13 Nov 22 SOLD OUT

15-18 Nov 22 SOLD OUT (update: 2 places available!)

25-27 Nov 22 SOLD OUT

01-03 Dec 22 Available for a full team (15 guns)

05-08 Jan 23 SOLD OUT

13-15 Jan 23 SOLD OUT

19-21 Jan 23 SOLD OUT

Cheers
Vlado

Last edited:
A great hunting outfit I can highly recommend!

I’ve had the pleasure of hunting wild boar with Vlad for the the past 3 years and again we have booked for this year.

The whole trip from start to finish was incredible food and accommodation was excellent and this year looks even better.

The boar was even better some really big keiler’s taken by the group and plenty of boar shot over the week

Hi Ross, thank you for your kind words. looking forward to seeing you again this year!

I have 2 dates available for this year also.
1) 30th Nov - 2nd Dec 2023 - 15 guns
2) 18th - 20th Jan 2024 - 15 guns

Last year's statistics is enclosed

Attachments

• Slajd1.JPG
    Slajd1.JPG
    272.1 KB · Views: 131
No luck with the contact I gave you Angus ?
15th to 18th for two guns looks good, depending on the price of course.

The two trips I've been on with Vlad have both been good. I would be booking again this year if I was not getting ready to move house. If later in the year there are places left then I will not hesitate to book a trip.

Please can you confirm prices ?

I regularly visit Zagreb for business and wouldn’t mind paying a visit

Back