Available: Driven Wild Boar Serbia Testomonial from Lateral

A1Decoy.co.uk

Serbia Trip Pt.2 Driven Hunting ..........

I'm out stalking, and get a message from my friend David, that his flights had been messed up, and instead of flying from Cardiff to Amsterdam, Amsterdam to Belgrade, he ended up flying Cardiff to Amsterdam, Amsterdam to Budapest, Budapest to Belgrade ! That's dedication And yes, to really put the icing on the cake, they lost his baggage

When he finally arrived, the group rallied round, and with the help of Nikolai and Mark from the rep/interpreter and Mark from A1decoy.co.uk , David had wellies, trousers, jacket, and a borrowed rifle, because whilst I had brought his rifle, and ammunition out, David had packed his sight, and scope with the luggage.

Thank goodness he managed to collect his bag the following evening.

It was a great 4 days, with plenty of boar, and some cracking trophies for some . A lot of the pegs were tough to shoot, being very narrow, and a lot of Green this time of year, but we managed. The final count was 73 boar for 9 hunters.

A few pictures from the hunt.

I'm very lucky, and I'm going back with A1Decoy.co.uk in December, can't wait ! see website for Trips available http://www.a1decoy.co.uk search BOAR . 11 trips this year most are full .But we have a few places . Book for next year , you will not be disapointed .