• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Drone Pro 10x night vision

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPA 6MM BR

Hi, I am selling my Armasight Drone pro 10x night vision scope. This one is only 2 weeks old and is one of the new models that produce a colour image during the day and black and white at night. If you haven't seen through one of these you really should, the image is amazing! It makes the Pulsar N550's look like something Fisher Price made.
It's in mint condition and is a stunning tool. You can see foxes and not just eye shine at 400 yards+ with an XSearcher IR (not included but available if required for extra cost). It comes boxed with everything including the T20 ir and I will throw in 20 brand new Duracell ultra CR123 batteries.
£1500 no offers.

Last edited:

bobjs

Trust me the Drone Pro 10x is the business! I don't care if people don't buy mine but they really should buy one, they are fantastic!

I have not seen this one but had a play with one yesterday and it's my new WANTED unit, I was thinking of a dedicated rifle,222/223 and my photon, but I have just sold the photon his morning and put the money from that with the chrimbo funds and I'm going for the older pro,

All I can say is if this is better than the older one then you have to get it,

Best wishes with your sale sir"..................

Bob

srvet

Trust me the Drone Pro 10x is the business! I don't care if people don't buy mine but they really should buy one, they are fantastic!

Im sorry I asked the question now!

I have never heard a bad word about the drone pro. The differing zero with the doubler is a known issue that is inevitable with a removable doubler lens. To be honest I am very seriously looking at a new drone pro and am not put off by the daft way this thread has deviated. I only asked in case you were disappointed with the scope for some reason

RPA 6MM BR

I have not seen this one but had a play with one yesterday and it's my new WANTED unit, I was thinking of a dedicated rifle,222/223 and my photon, but I have just sold the photon his morning and put the money from that with the chrimbo funds and I'm going for the older pro,

All I can say is if this is better than the older one then you have to get it,

Best wishes with your sale sir"..................

Bob
Thank you Bob, good luck with yours when you get it, they are brilliant!

Last edited:

RPA 6MM BR

Im sorry I asked the question now!

I have never heard a bad word about the drone pro. The differing zero with the doubler is a known issue that is inevitable with a removable doubler lens. To be honest I am very seriously looking at a new drone pro and am not put off by the daft way this thread has deviated. I only asked in case you were disappointed with the scope for some reason
No problem srvet, not disappointed in any way! I am selling for my own reasons and this is nothing to do with the scope. They are amazing performers.

bobjs

Thank you Bob, good luck with yours when you get it, they are brilliant!
Hi 6MM BR

I have almost got there for the asking price of the last one I seen for sale but as normal there is never one for sale when you want it or when you have the funds.

I can see me missing out as I keep finding older ones that have been sold at a good price. I must say Iwas very happy with the black and white day view but it must be mint when its now colour,

Best regards

and someone buy this before I sell something else to get it.

bob.

RPA 6MM BR

Hi 6MM BR

I have almost got there for the asking price of the last one I seen for sale but as normal there is never one for sale when you want it or when you have the funds.

I can see me missing out as I keep finding older ones that have been sold at a good price. I must say Iwas very happy with the black and white day view but it must be mint when its now colour,

Best regards

and someone buy this before I sell something else to get it.

bob.
Hi Bob, to be honest I was very impressed with the day image as I didn't expect much but it's actually very good indeed. Day or night to 300 yards+ is a great image.

Status
Not open for further replies.