Drone pro x10 problem

waggy 1

Last night after Taking a shot the screen turned Blue 😡 anyone else had this problem , and if so what is the cure for it ?? It’s Only ever been used on my.222 so no big recoiling rifle.. Any advice please Greatly Appreciated 👍👍

Tim.243

Last night after Taking a shot the screen turned Blue 😡 anyone else had this problem , and if so what is the cure for it ?? It’s Only ever been used on my.222 so no big recoiling rifle.. Any advice please Greatly Appreciated 👍👍
Have you taken out the battery's and powered it back up?

Drop kevgun a pm as he could explain it....

waggy 1

When I got home last night I took out the batteries and replaced with new ones but it still remained all blue 😞

leeward

As said Kev , be best to talk to , been a few over the years , apparently, usually just a bad connection on the screen terminals, can be sorted ...

Nick703

It’s easily sorted and a common problem with a drone, Kev will tell you what to do or do a search on the fb group

mealiejimmy

Kevgun will definitely sort it out,
This is a well known problem and usually just a bad connection.
If you're feeling brave, give the back of the Drone pro a really hard slap with your hand (hard enough to hurt your hand) and there's a reasonable chance that the connection will be remade and the scope will work normally.

Cheers

Bruce