• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Drop point hunter-walnut, leather, free shipping

dmost

Hi everyone.
I have new drop point hunter for sale.
Blade is from n690 steel, OAL-19,5 cm,
Blade lenght-9,5 cm, blade thickness-3,5 mm
Stabilized walnut handle, ss tube and pins, red liners
Leather knife sheath
Price is sold. for other please contact me, with paypal fee and free shipping worldwide with tracknig number
First "I'll Take it" or if you have any questions, feel free to PM/e-mail me: dmost.knives@gmail.com
Thanks for watching
DSC_0049.JPGDSC_0050.JPGDSC_0051.JPGDSC_0052.JPGDSC_0054.JPG

Last edited:

dmost

thanks guys.
yes I make them with my hands and tools from start to finish only for heat tread I sent tham to professionaly heat tread company.
some videos of my work and photos. not much because I am knifemaker not movie star:lol::lol::lol::lol:

dmost

most of my work is custom make but when I have time I make something for sale. today I will put some classic hunter for sale with bolster and poplar wood