DSC 2 When will I get the call from assesor

Birdshot

Went out on a successful stalk on January the 1st did everything correct, authorized whiteness was really happy, even said I could join his syndicate we both sent all the information about the stalk to the assessor on the 5th of January........so far a haven't heard anything, does it normally take this long?

Which organisation was it through basc NGO etc? If you look on one file you should be able to see who next has a task.

I did mine through BASC. Was 2-3 weeks after assessment went in to get the call and then had certificates a couple of weeks after that. It might just depend who is doing the assessment though.

Went out on a successful stalk on January the 1st did everything correct, authorized whiteness was really happy, even said I could join his syndicate we both sent all the information about the stalk to the assessor on the 5th of January........so far a haven't heard anything, does it normally take this long?
Give them ring birdshot to get confirmation they have received both parts, that does seem a tad of a long wait, normally 2-3 week’s hereabouts, your nominated assessor would have contacted you long ago I would have thought
Good luck
Phil

I did mine with BASC and had the phone interview within 7 days of the stalk. Best chase them up I think, good luck.

Back