Available: DSC Level 1 West Sussex MARCH 2020.

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
As per usual I am holding and running a Level One course on the large estate I manage in West Sussex in March 2020.
The dates are as follows: Friday 20th to Sunday 22nd March 2020.

The cost of the course is £295.00. Deposit which is NO REFUNDABLE is £100.00 the remainder is payable on the day. It will include all teas, coffees and a light lunch for each candidate. Estate rifle is available for use for free, however ammo is £1 per round.

To book a place please PM me your full details. Any questions please PM me. This is always a popular course and I only hold one a year, so booking early is advisable.

Thank you
Malcolm

Reactions: Rog
As per usual I am holding and running a Level One course on the large estate I manage in West Sussex in March 2020.

The cost of the course is £295.00. Deposit which is NO REFUNDABLE is £100.00 the remainder is payable on the day. It will include all teas, coffees and a light lunch for each candidate. Estate rifle is available for use for free, however ammo is £1 per round.

To book a place please PM me your full details. Any questions please PM me. This is always a popular course and I only hold one a year, so booking early is advisable.

Thank you
Malcolm
Hi Malcolm
Hope this finds you well.
I'm very interested in the DSC1 course you are running in March. Is it possible to get my name on the list please.

Hi Malcolm
Hope this finds you well.
I'm very interested in the DSC1 course you are running in March 2020. Is it possible to get my name added to your list please.

Thank you
Malcolm

Morning Andy,
At the moment the course for this year has been postponed due to the pandemic. I very much doubt it will be undertaken this year. I am planning on holding it in March next year, and may possibly hold two courses in the one month or into April. But it will depend on circumstances. If you would care to PM me your full details I will keep it on file and contact you when things change.

Thank you

Hi Sikamalc.
Thanks very much for the reply and kind offer mate.
I'll definitely PM you my details.
Thanks again mate, really good of you.
Andy.

Back