Available: DSC1 5th - 7th June @ Thimbleby Shooting Ground, N Yorks

BRACES of Bristol - Mauser M12 with Schmidt & Bender 2.5-10x56 Illuminated Scope

flyingfisherman

I have spaces available on a 3 day DSC1 course to be held at Thimbleby Shooting Ground, North Yorkshire. Room for 3 folk on the course at the moment. Price includes use of estate rifle, training manual and light refreshments throughout the course.

£290

if you have any questions, fee free to drop me a message.

robnewton

I have spaces available on a 3 day DSC1 course to be held at Thimbleby Shooting Ground, North Yorkshire. Room for 3 folk on the course at the moment. Price includes use of estate rifle, training manual and light refreshments throughout the course.

£290

£290

Hi Flyingfisherman I’m interested in the DSC1 course at Thimbleby. Could I get more details please. Cheers Rob 👍

flyingfisherman

Thank you for all of the responses.. there are two places now left on this course.

If these dates don’t work for you, but the location does, get in touch as with the levels of interest im getting, I’ll be putting another one on soon.

Thanks all.

Ben

s.nav

Hi all,

Ben is a fantastic teacher, I just finished my course and I can say every moment is worth the price you pay because it was very beneficial and I learnt a lot. I highly recommend anyone thinking about doing it, to just go for it!
Thank you once again Ben.

S.Shah

Boosh

Just finished the DSC 1 today with Ben.
Great spot at Thimbleby, and what started off as a box ticking exercise progressed into genuine interest for a couple of passive stalkers, and potentially going further to level 2 in the future.
Boy knows his stuff and packed more info into my head than I thought was possible.
Cheers Ben.
John.

CDSG Shooting Sports