Dsc1 at jelen deer services 21.6.13

Leica Amplus 6

Jelendeer

Hi is there anyone on here who did there dsc1 with jelen on 23.6.13 who has had there results yet

thanks
martin

Hi Martin,

Hope you are well. Unfortunately there appears to be some backlog which I believe BASC are working through. I know the people on the previous course at Southdown Gun Club have only just received their certificates.

We (Jelen) don't get to know the results of the written assessments directly, so we only find out when you guys tell us how you've done.

I would say give it a couple more weeks and if there's still no news try calling Mary Fishburne at DMQ. She's always very helpful.

Regards,

Mike.

Mike Allison
​Managing Director - Jelen Deer Services

Toxster

Mine just arrived today from the 23/6 Jelen course. That's 2.5 weeks.

"Congratulations etc etc...." Wahay!

Thanks to Jelen and BASC.

Last edited:

The tramp

Well done Toxter and Martin, I received my certificate and 'gong' badge today :) :)

Also like to say a MASSIVE thanks to Jelen, being that I was one of the four winners of the free course draw.

cheers mike and gang

​Pete

Last edited:

Klenchblaize

We (Jelen) don't get to know the results of the written assessments directly, so we only find out when you guys tell us how you've done.Jelen Deer Services[/B]

Are you working on that? The L1 main paper I did with BDS was marked after the "time up" call to put down pens and the score given before I had time to choke on Wadhurst tea & fairy cake.

K

Jelendeer

Are you working on that? The L1 main paper I did with BDS was marked after the "time up" call to put down pens and the score given before I had time to choke on Wadhurst tea & fairy cake.

K

Nope, apparently BASC don't disclose that info to anyone until the papers are marked by another IV - I suppose its to make sure they agree on what is a pass and what's not.

Regards,

Mike

Mike Allison
​Managing Director - Jelen Deer Services

Gizmo Geezers

Susan here I also received my certificate today, chuffed or what! Thanks Jelen and well done all the others that have passed. :D and I can still tell the difference between a Roe and Fallow !!!!!!

We have had some progress on Simon's DSC1, the BASC have agreed that the assessor made the wrong decision on the day and he has passed all the elements but needs to complete the shooting assessment. Its just a shame that the assessor didn't listen to everyone on the day as he now needs to travel again just to complete the shooting assessment.

Territory Hunting