dsc1 courses on non consecutive days

Territory Hunting

Oracle

Courses vary in length though usually of 3-4 days duration which will included the assessment. Some providers may offer more in the way of shooting practice/gralloch demonstration if they have the time/facilities to include it.
There are some DSC1 training providers who deliver the course over consecutive weekends. You also have the option to register for DSC1, learn at home, then when you feel you are ready, book for the Assessment only. There are numerous Course providers out there so you will need to do some research In order to establish which provider is able to deliver the Course that will suit your personal circumstances.

flyingfisherman

I did one over a few months for some chaps, just did one evening a week, meant there was no loss of brownie points and plenty of time to digest the subject. i really enjoyed delivering the course like this but it would only really work for people locally.

8x57

Distinguished Member
The DSC1 assessments (paper test and 'practicals + shooting test') could be a 1 day course IMHO.
If you opt for the assessments and practical tests they are done on one day, or rather one part of a day. It is not a course, no instruction is provided you sit the tests (written and practical) only.

Mick9abf

If you opt for the assessments and practical tests they are done on one day, or rather one part of a day. It is not a course, no instruction is provided you sit the tests (written and practical) only.
That’s what I did years ago, was cheaper as well.