Available: DSC1 near Thirsk 4th - 6th May

Our passion is your passion... stalk with us!

flyingfisherman

I have a couple of places available on a DSC1 course I’m running on the above dates. It’s a 3 day course, held just north of Thirsk. The course is £290 which includes training material and use of estate rifle if required.

If you need assessment only then it is possible to book in and come for the last day.

I have another one in the pipeline which is likely to be June or July. If you have any queries or just can’t find a course to suit you, get in touch. I can tailor a course to your needs.

jimmy milnes

I have a couple of places available on a DSC1 course I’m running on the above dates. It’s a 3 day course, held just north of Thirsk. The course is £290 which includes training material and use of estate rifle if required.

If you need assessment only then it is possible to book in and come for the last day.

I have another one in the pipeline which is likely to be June or July. If you have any queries or just can’t find a course to suit you, get in touch. I can tailor a course to your needs.
Morning,
Are you to be running any First Aid + F courses in the near future please?

flyingfisherman

Not at the moment Chris! Won’t be for a little while yet.. plenty of other bits and bobs to keep me busy in the meantime.. I’ve given up with beards. Over rated, itchy and high maintenance!! Hope all is well at your end?

UK Outfitters