Dsc1 results

If you did it on the 27th teddy, all still waiting for results. They say up to 8 weeks but 2-3 is the norm apparently.

Does anyone know roughly how long your test results take taken with bds at Wadhurst
Many thanks
Before you leave site on the day of said test paper. Chris Howard told me I only scored 99% due to a mix-up with Scottish Law. That said it still needs to be verified by the DMQ Exam Board.

You'll know if you've passed the shooting test on the day too!

K

Last edited:
Yes, took mine on the 27th also.
@Klenchblaize , they didn’t even check the papers, let alone hint anyone had passed/failed.
Well that's wholly unnecessary but I can see why some Instructors might adopt such an approach if it avoids getting into 'debate' with a Candidate if he/she doesn't like what they hear. Perhaps in hindsight we were treated differently and for reasons the signing of the Official Secrets Act forbids me to disclose!

K

Hi Tim 99% sure I passed but a friend of mine has taken I’ll on a permission that we have and on it needed someone with dsc1 .

Well that's wholly unnecessary but I can see why some Instructors might adopt such an approach if it avoids getting into 'debate' with a Candidate if he/she doesn't like what they hear. Perhaps in hindsight we were treated differently and for reasons the signing of the Official Secrets Act forbids me to disclose!

K

The Assessment protocol expressly forbids results to be given out before the papers have been through the Internal Quality Assurance process. This takes 'a number of weeks'. An Assessor would be acting outside of the rules if he or she gave out results before the full process has taken place.

Did mine recently and it took about two weeks to get the result of the assessment. The shooting part you can see if you've passed on the day, but no feedback was given on the day regarding the other elements. Great course for me as newbie, learnt a lot and learning more every time I go out now. Good luck!

Back