• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: DSC1 Training Material.

Ferryman

Hi.

I have to go into hospital the beginning of May and will be out of action for at least 6 weeks. So I am looking for any DSC1 related Books,DVD's etc I can use to study whilst I am forced to take things easy.
Please PM me details and prices.

TIA

Tony

Ray7756

Tony
If you book on a course and pay a deposit most providers will send you all the relevent study material
Ray

ben0850

If you have use of a tablet or similar with internet then you can join the training course materials on the BDS website, lots of questions and slides to answer. From memory it was about £20 or so.

Co1

I've got audio CDs you can have. I thought I'd lost them but found them while moving house this week. PM me your details and I'll send them over. All I ask is that you pass them onto to someone else when your done.

Cheers
Col