DSC1 Training Suggestion in/around Essex

TundB

Hi all,

I am planning to take a DSC1 course in the following months. I made a search on internet and I have seen some offers 2-days course while others (eg: BASC) offers 4-day course. I am quite limited on taking days off from the work, so 2-days looks perfectly fine to me however I am thinking by taking 2-day course, am I missing something taught in 4-day course?

Can someone recommend me places in and around Essex where I can take the course?

Thanks in advance!

Glyn 1

Here is a link to a few in Sussex and Cambridgeshire (and elsewhere) which are probably equidistant from Essex. All over three days.

TundB

Thanks lads.

Thanks to Internet, I have managed to contact both Pierre and DGVM however they don't offer anything nearer than May.

I think I should be patient and wait for a little bit more. :lol:

Peterm

Official Member
Many of the courses end on the Sunday, but not all. It all depends on which course you are thinking of booking. Best advice is to call Jane and discuss options Tel: 01244 573018

Many thanks, Peter

TundB

Thanks all who responded my thread. I am taking my DSC1 with Pierre Driver on 4-5th of May.

Looking forward to it!

T.B.

paul o'

No probs feller it will be a good two days, just be alert to whats in front of you , just enjoy it all there a nice bunch guys

TundB

It's great that I managed to find a 2-day run course as taking days off the work is quite hard lately. I am doing my pre-study now with the documents provided by Pierre. He will go over all on these days and should be fine.